Saturday 24 October 2009

Alexander Mcqueens Shoes.......REALLY!?

(I now i should have bloged about these around 8th Oct- but lifes rushed rushed, just started Uni so i can sit down for too long becuase you never know what your guna miss!!)




I have been watching a lot of Mcqueens runway shows - which i have to say are unreall and would love to go watch one!! But the shoes....... I have no idea how the models (who are to skinny for my liking) walk in them???????? The models are sooooooo tiny compared to the shoes how do they manage to pick their feet up off the floor?








The shoes are so out of the norm they work! (they are UNREAL and i LOVE them!!!) One of the shows i like the most is the SS10. The shoes take an alien form which goes really well with the clothes- animal prints; snakes, tigers, bugs, snail trails (middel pic.)
Even though these shoes are so unusual they remind me alot of the shoe boot which i love 2!!! My favourite are the ones TopShop are doing atm the studes at the front (very in tred) but compared to Mcqueens these are much more practical for a girl/women in the normal day to day life.......Sorry Mcqueen.

No comments:

Post a Comment